Top 10 Money Mindset Books! Unleash your spiritual side.
Take Control Of Your Finances. Self help books.
Taking control of your finances isn’t easy, you have to change your lifestyle to save money and pay off debts. It can be a very difficult time, especially for families. To help you I have compiled a list of my top 10 books, not only financial advice books but also mindset and books to help the emotional side.
This post and most posts on our blog may contain affiliate links.
Number 1. The Subtle Art of not Giving A Fuck: Best seller and for good reason, this book is an amazing read! Provides so much insight into how we must take responsibility for our own shit. Also has tons of sarcastic humor which I love.
2. You are a Badass: “By the end of You Are a Badass, you’ll understand why you are how you are, how to love what you can’t change, how to change what you don’t love, and how to use The Force to kick some serious ass.” That right there says it all about this book.
3. You are a Badass at Making Money: Because I loved the other book I had to add this one even though I haven’t read it yet, but it is next in line! Read the first few reviews and you will buy it!
4. Unleash Your Inner Money Babe: I haven’t read this one yet either but a friend recommended it and swore up and down they manifested cash within the 21 days. For $10 I might be able to splurge here soon and give it a go.
5. The Science of Getting Rich: This book right here is so damn good! It is a very old book but well worth the read.
6. The Secret: If you are only looking for one book today get this one first! Absolutely amazing, though it is not necessarily only about money it is still worth it. Just get it haha!
7. Business For Kids 101: Great book for older kids maybe 8 and up? Thought I would add this in the list because teaching our kids about money businesses is important too. I really enjoyed reading this with my son (9 years old).
8. Living Frugal: Very informative, and great tips.
9. Money Mindset: Great and to the point book about Money Mindset, not a lot of fluff and very good read.
10. Money Mindset Secrets: Very practical and easy to follow. 9 Steps to follow, tons of tips, good if you want something quick but very informative to read.