Why You Need To Be Doing Facebook Lives!
Facebook Lives. Facebook business page. Marketing on Facebook.
The number one thing you should be doing to promote yourself on Facebook is lives! On your personal page, Facebook Business Page, and even in your groups. Since Facebook keeps changing its algorithms it has become very difficult to get your Facebook page noticed. Even my favorite pages I never see on my news feed anymore, unless they are doing a live video!
Doing lives can be scary! I know, I still don’t like them all to much, but I get to connect to my audience on a whole new level. Start small and work your way up from there.
Do you need to do a live everyday?
heck no, scheduling one live per week is a great start. Just try to plan it out to be the same time everyday so eventually people won’t even need to see a notification, they will just know when you will be on. Some things to remember when going live:
- Be yourself! Being authentic is a great way to attract your soul audience.
- Be high-vibe! If you are having a bad day it is better to just skip the live, people can feel your energy!
- Have a topic! Pick a topic to focus on during your live, it will keep you from losing focus.
- Have notes! It’s OK to have a guideline to follow during your live, even mention it people can relate.
- Don’t sweat small stuff! Your kid pops in on the live? who cares! Your soul audience will understand!
How do you get your lives noticed!
oh Facebook has been just lovely lately, they keep changing and making it more difficult for businesses to market their page. Here are a few marketing tips to get your lives to more people:
- Ask for heart reactions! Ask a question and say “hit the heart symbol if yes.” Facebook loves this.
- Ask Questions! Get as many comments as possible.
- Share your live! Share to your personal page, or in your group.
- Ask them to turn on notification! No harm in asking them to turn on notifications so next time you go live they will be notified.
Grab your FREE Facebook group workbook below!